anyone eaten there yet? We are thinking about going there today.
anyone eaten there yet? We are thinking about going there today.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Probably the same as the one in Johnson City...If so it's good
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Ditto to what Tob said.
btw....where's the one in Kingsport at?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
that is my favorite place to get ribs...they have the best ones around i think
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
best ribs ever, Texas Roadhouse
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Well, I've gotta say that Chili's didn't impress me at all. Maybe it is "just opened" syndrome but my wife and her dad and stepmom were disapointed also. Oh well, maybe again someday. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i love the one in johson city...it just needs a little time
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
chili's is my second favorite to chop house
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks